Nokia launched it’s latest mid-range smartphone ” Nokia X71 ” In Taiwan. It could launch as ” Nokia 6.2 ” In India. This device comes with a punch hole display with 48MP Rear camera. it has a 48-megapixel sensor but it offers 12-megapixel output by default. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 Soc. It has a 16MP front-facing camera. It is packed with 3500 mAh battery with fast charging Support.
Nokia X71 Specifications :
- Dimensions: 157.19×76.45×7.98mm; Weight: 180g
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ Punch hole Display.
- Resolution : 2316 × 1080 pixels
- Snapdragon 660, Clocking Speed up to 2.2GHz, Adreno 512 GPU.
- 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, ZEISS optics + 8MP 120° ultra-wide lens + 5MP camera with an f/2.4 aperture with Dual LED flash.
- 16MP front camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging support.
- Android Pie
- Nokia OZO Audio
- Colors: Black
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C.
Price & Availability :
The Nokia X71 priced at NT$ 11,990 (Rs. 26,904 approx.)
It will go on sale in Taiwan starting from April 10th, 2019.